Manhattan Theatre Club has a variety of spaces available for rent:
- At our Creative Center on 43rd Street, there are four large studios, one meeting room and two small Stage Manager offices. These spaces are available to rent for rehearsals, conferences, auditions, classes, meetings, and other functions.
- The Studio at Stage II is an Off-Broadway performance space seating 150. It’s available for rent when MTC is not running a production there, typically between January – May each year.
Scroll down for more information about each venue.
THE CREATIVE CENTER AT MTC
Manhattan Theatre Club’s offices, located at 311 West 43rd Street, not only house MTC’s administrative staff, but also one entire floor devoted solely to The Creative Center.
- Four rehearsal studios centrally located in the Theatre District
- Chairs and tables available, including retractable bleachers in Studio 1
- Large free-standing portable mirrors, available upon request – quantity limited (Studio 3 features one permanent mirrored wall)
- Restrooms with shower facilities
- Complimentary WiFi
- Pianos in each Studio
- Soda Machines
- Studios 1 and 3 have AEA approved sprung wood floors
- Studio ceiling height: 12’- 6″
- Lowest beam: 10’- 8″
Not-for-profit discount of 10% off all rates.
For reservations or more information please email Thatcher Stevens, Studio Manager, at [email protected]. He can also be reached by phone at 212-399-3000 x0.
City Center Stage II Rental
Manhattan Theatre Club’s Stage II in the historic New York City Center on West 55th Street is available for rentals between April 19 – May 7, 2017, and December 11, 2017 – April 22, 2018. This Off-Broadway space features 150 seats in a ¾ thrust configuration, the space is ADA accessible and includes box office, front of house staff, dimmer room, backstage, costume shop and two dressing rooms. The stage is 29’ wide and 19’ deep, with a ceiling height of 12-14’.
Download additional information
To inquire about rates and availability
Email [email protected] or call 212-399-3000 x4136.